Corporate Account Manager
This is an exciting opportunity to join our growing UK Direct Sales Team here at Dixons Carphone!
We are looking to hire a Corporate Account Manager to proactively manage the acquisition, retention and development of new and existing large volume accounts, alongside a nominated book of high value, £250k+ turnover accounts, delivering incremental sales & margin while meeting KPI's and debt management targets. The role can be based in either our London Office (near North Acton) or in Poole.
- Manage own accounts to achieve sales, margin, profitability, debt and KPI targets over a weekly, periodic and yearly basis
- Manage the acquisition, retention and development of new and existing accounts
- Help to establish the direct sales team as a core sales function within Dixon Carphone resulting in incremental account base growth, sales and margin generation
- Be responsible for the effective management of sales opportunities ensuring Dixons Carphone compete or decline opportunities in line with business priorities while capturing proposition and process developments opportunities to win future business
- Ensure that all managed accounts are managed effectively with good communication between the customer and supporting functions i.e. commercial & finance
- Be responsible to apply appropriate legal, commercial and operational due diligence across all sales, protecting the business from associated costs/consequence
- Be responsible for the identification of key propositional improvement projects and then work with line manager to support new proposition launches the PCWB management team in growing the overall B2B business
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with key central functions including credit control, credit support, customer servers, commercial & logistics in order to deliver the best customer experience while always looking for ways to improve the customer journey and processes
You will need:
- Excellent numeracy, literacy and IT skills across core office applications
- Proven experience over a minimum of three years resulting in a high level of performance within a corporate B2B sales and customer service environment ideally within an IT or consumer electronics or telco environment
- An excellent level of ability in regards to building and maintaining working relationships with a wide internal and external stakeholders
- An expert and proven level of performance in a corporate B2B sales and customer service environment
- An excellent track record of finding and developing high value B2B customers
- An good level of ability in influencing and impacting engagement across various peer groups internally and externally
- A good level of knowledge in regards to the PC World Business proposition as well as the wider Dixons Carphone proposition
- An excellent range of customer service and administrative skills as well as a basic knowledge of processes used throughout PC World Business and the ability to correctly reference and apply process documentation
- A good level of knowledge across IT products and services as well as infrastructure, communications, consumer electronics, telco and domestic appliances
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.