A leading international Property organisation are currently recruiting for a Financial Controller position for one of their Services organisations £80m business unit. The role will support the CFO in driving P&L performance through the division. Working closely with the SSC the role will be responsible for delivering and owning the monthly number for the specific business unit.
The role will be responsible for the following duties;
- Preparation of the annual budget including monthly re forecast.
- Reporting any variance on forecast to the senior management team.
- Support the SSC and drive improvements in reporting
- Manage and control the EMEA close process for the business unit
- Preparation of Statutory Accounts for various UK & Ireland companies.
- Consolidation of EMEA subsidiaries
- Liaise with 3rd party supplies.
- Manage cash flows forecasts across EMEA.
- Various ad hoc projects.
The successful candidate will need to be fully quailed and be circa 3-5 years PQE> We are looking for a blue chip candidate with excellent communication who is looking to take a step up. Experience working with international entities, SSC and P&L management are all key in this position.
If interested in this role, please call Andy Young on