Finance Partner - Leading London Advertising Agency
My client, an advertising agency based in Central London, is looking for a Finance Partner to join them. Reporting to the Finance Director you will be responsible for providing commercial support to both client and account teams.
You will need to be organised, hands on, self-motivated, pro-active individual ideally with previous experience working with the 'Agency’ world with excellent communication and interpersonal skills and be able to adapt to a fast moving, exciting media environment.
- Monthly revenue reporting
- Monthly forecasting and reporting of revenue
- Work with the Account Leads for each client account on establishing forecast variances
- Provide supporting analysis to support Account Leads for budget reviews
- Oversee Client WIP management
- Instruct and develop commercial managers and finance assistants
- Work with the Account Leads for each client account on establishing budget variances
- Ensure that you are the key day to day liaison person for the account team
- Support in fee negotiations; construct staffing plans, fee proposals, reconciliations and contractual matters
- Support and work closely with the Account Management and Project Management Teams on project fees that are being produced, and all commercial finance matters.
- Understand and review / liaise with client teams on all aspects of the client financial matters including T&E
- Instruct regional markets to ensure contractual requirements are met
- Develop fee agreements
- Management of hedging and review of WIP
- Liaise with regional management and clients on financial management issues
- Managing and ensuring client contract compliance
- Lead client audits
- Attend relevant client meetings to present a status update of client finances
- Ad-hoc reporting
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now!
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.