Our client based in Hull is currenty seeking a Payroll Administrator to join the business. The position is a permanent role over a 35 hour working week.
- Payroll processing experience
- Ideally some knowledge of PAYE and Auto Enrollment
- Payroll related benefits administration which include BACS and HMRC
- Proven customer service skills while maintaining a confidential work environment
- Proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook
- Have knowledge and experience in using computer based payroll packages
- Flexible personal style to work with diverse personalities, professional yet personable demeanour
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- To undertake payroll for outside employers, including calculations, data input, HMRC returns, statutory payments
- To provide guidance and information to employers to help them comply with their statutory requirements relating to payroll
- Process HMRC payments and monthly returns
- Process HMRC in year and annual returns on - line and manually
- Process monitoring information via excel spreadsheets and other means as required
- To provide cover when required for the rest of the team
- To act as a point of contact for enquires to the payroll office and answer telephone calls
- General administration such as opening post, filing, photocopying etc.
- Maintain team results by supervising, counselling and disciplining employees, planning, monitoring and appraising job results
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join the business and really develop themselves if a career path is desired. There is opportunity to progress to a supervisory role although its not a nessacity.
For more information please forward your CV in the strictest of confidence.