Business Support Adviser
My client is a new independent B2B energy supplier based in West London. They are currently seeking a Business Support Adviser to join their team.
- Be the first point of contact for all customer and broker engagement;
- Proactively manage and deliver a positive experience throughout the customer journey working with the Sales team and third parties where required;
- Maintaining accurate account information within the CRM system;
- Ensure the timely and accurate billing of accounts, reviewing and resolving any exceptions that may occur;
- Process customer payments and ensure accounts are reconciled accurately;
- Various data entry and administration tasks;
- Reporting against KPI’s as required;
- Other tasks as required from time to time.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Numerate with good analytical skills;
- A fast learner and enthusiastic about learning new subjects and acquiring new skills;
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment and able to quickly respond to changing business needs and demands;
- Able to prioritise and manage your own workload with minimal supervision.
Required Skills & Experience
- Computer literate with good knowledge of MS Office;
- Previous experience working within an office based Customer Service focused position;
- Experience within the energy market would be preferable but is not essential.