Apprenticeship Delivery Coach(Assessor) (Social Media and Digital Marketing)
Do you want to work for a leading training provider and make a difference? Here at Seetec we value our people and offer a competitive package along with on-going professional development.
We are an Ofsted 'good’ Apprenticeship specialist who works with other organisations to provide skills, training and coaching to new or existing staff through an apprenticeship pathway.
An exciting opportunity has become available working as an Apprenticeship Delivery Coach (Assessor) for a new contract in Belfast within Social Media and Digital Marketing.
Your role will be to coach and support apprentices through their learner journey to fully achieve the apprenticeship undertaken.
Our Apprenticeship Delivery Coaches should have previous work experience and knowledge within the subject specialism(s) and can teach and assess up to Level 3.
You will need strong communication skills with the ability to adapt to the relevant audience, customer service focused, self-motivator who is able to engage and influence offers.
- To undertake training, assessments and reviews within sector specialism / occupational area(s)
- Provide mentoring and support to Learners, in order to achieve Seetec’s training outcome targets.
- Manage a portfolio of learners to ensure timely achievements.
- Ensure that learners complete Maths and English with support from the Essential Skills Tutor.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Self-motivated, target and results driven
- Exceptional customer service
- Must hold A1 Assessor award, or equivalent and a Teaching Qualification as a minimum
- Must hold Certificate in Teaching Qualification from the University of Ulster or be working towards this within the next 2 years
- Up-to-date CPD (min 12 months)
- Must have sector competency and experience across a number of Frameworks and Standards (e.g. from Level 2 to Higher Apprenticeships)
- Minimum Level 2 Essential Skills ICT, English and Maths
- Excellent all round IT skills, (databases, MS packages) and e-portfolio system
Digital Marketing & Social Media
* mile paid