Client Administrator IFA
An award winning IFA with a unrivalled reputation in the financial planning market requires a IFA Administrator to join their existing back office administration team in London.
A modern and top end Independent business dealing with high net worth clients relating to their personal finances within pensions and investments.
As an experienced IFA administrator already you will undertake some of the following key duties:
- Dealing with client queries
- Processing of new business and documentation
- Inputting data on internal systems ensuring the information is accurate and up to date
- General administration ensuring the work flows effectively.
- Preparing for adviser/client appointments including obtaining quotations, illustrations
- Producing client valuations
- Dealing with commission enquiries
The business believes in progression and rewarding all staff in what is an ever changing industry and therefore full support for qualifications is offered.
This is a first class role with an established and respected company.
An above average salary with full company benefits are available.
Please apply for an immediate response.