Customer Service Advisor - Media
** Exciting opportunity for an individual looking for a role within a fast paced and engaging role. My exclusive client is looking for a dedicated and hardworking candidate to join their team!**
JOB TITLE: Customer Service /On - Boarding Executive
JOB TYPE: Permanent, full time
COMPANY: Start up company who are creating an online platform that connects hospitals looking to fill vacancies with nurses and carers looking for temporary work
HOURS: 9:00am-6:00pm - 1 hour lunch break
SALARY: £20,000-£22,000 per annum + discretionary bonus based on overall company performance and individual targets (extra £500 bonus per month)
LOCATION: Close to Moorgate station
CULTURE: Buzzy office, fun, fast paced
BENEFITS: 28 days holiday including bank holidays, 10 work from home days, table tennis in office, fresh bagels every Tuesday
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Conducting initial screening and telephone interviews with prospective candidates
- Obtaining all necessary documentation required for compliance from candidates e.g. passports, visas, DBS, references etc
- Contributing to the overall success of the team and reaching business targets
- Assisting with general enquiries via email and telephone
- Reaching/Exceeding all KPIs set by Line Manager
- Other basic ad hoc duties and administration
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Friendly, confident and excellent communication skills
- Highly motivated and hard working
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn
- Previous sales, compliance or administrative experience beneficial
- Process driven and high attention to detail
- Good organisation
You will be a natural leader who is used to exceeding targets and be results driven. The rewards are fantastic and as the team grows, you will be poised to take advantage of opportunities to move into management or other departments.
NB: If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line.
Advertised by Office Angels, Liverpool Street branch. Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.