Endoscopy Deputy Team Leader RGN or ODP
Endoscopy Deputy Team Leader (RGN or ODP)
£27,000 - £28,000
We are currently looking for an experienced Endoscopy Deputy Team Leader to join a leading private hospital in the Edinburgh area to work alongside the management team to support the theatre endoscopy scrub staff.
It's important that you are a team player while working in an environment and company that pride themselves on providing the best care, service and support to both their patients and their staff.
- Develop practice in the assessment of health and wellbeing needs.
- Develop practice in addressing individual's health and wellbeing needs.
- Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information.
- Develop knowledge and practice in own area of work.
- Develops a working environment and culture that actively improves health, safety and security.
- Develop and improve services, through audit and evidence based research
- Improve quality.
- Enable people to exercise their rights and promote their equality and diversity.
- Lead others in the development of knowledge, ideas and work practices.
- Plan, allocate, assess and provide feedback to team members.
- Maintain and support the effective use of physical and financial resources.
- Plan, monitor and quality assure the application of technology for measurement, monitoring and treatment
- Undertake Human Resource activities for all team members.
Qualifications and Training required;
- Essential Qualified Registered Nurse or ODP with UK based theatre scrub experience.
- Essential Endoscopy experience
- Essential running / supporting an endoscopy unit
- Essential Supporting and managing a team within a theatre environment
- Essential Working in teams
- Essential Work with minimum supervision
- Essential Theatre Scrub Experience
- Essential Endoscopy experince
Knowledge and Technical Ability required;
- Essential Competence across a range of nursing skills supported by professional and clinical
- Essential Posses the mandatory training requirements for role including infection control and health and safety competencies.
- Essential Demonstrate principles of accountable practice
- Essential English language to IELTS 7.0
- Desirable Possess Equipment and Medical Devices Competences
- Desirable Continuing professional development.
- Desirable Trained on MS Office and other relevant packages
- Desirable Root cause analysis
You will be joining a company that really cares about their staff and providing the best opportunities including career and work life balance. They offer excellent rewards, including competitive salaries with an annual bonus scheme.
They also provide the following
- group personal pension
- private medical cover and wellness assessments
- retail and entertainment discounts
- group income protection and a hospital cash plan.
- life assurance
- eyesight tests
- childcare vouchers
- good value on-site restaurants
- transport season ticket loans
- cycle two work scheme
- salary sacrifice gym membership.
- 25 days minimum holiday plus bank holidays
- employee assistance programme - support available on a wide range of personal and work issues
- Inspiring People awards in which we recognise the contribution of individuals
- opportunities to work flexibly
- social events
- team working
- quality working environment
- long service recognition
- supportive personal development plan to help you achieve your career goals.
- Career development including formal training in to senior positions and speciality training.
For more information and or to apply please call Lydia Robinson on and or email