KS1 class teacher required from September at an Ofsted 'Outstanding' Primary School
We are currently working with a lovely primary school based in West London, who are looking for Key Stage 1 class teacher to start from September.
The school feel they have a friendly and welcoming environment with great support for their staff. There are amazing opportunities available for staff who are looking to progress with their career.
What are they looking for?
The school are looking for an energetic teacher who can confidently teach a range of timetabled subjects to the highest standard. The perfect candidate would have a genuine passion for teaching, learning and the academic progress of the children in their class. As well as having strong communication skills in order to provide exciting memorable lessons for pupils. Furthermore, the teacher must be able to assess and mark work, monitor pupil's progression and raise attainment levels to help pupils to reach their potential.
- Qualified teacher status (NQT's will be considered as the school feel they have a very supportive environment)
- A recent DBS (this can be applied for through Athona)
- Experience teaching KS1 with up to date knowledge of the curriculum
What are the benefits of working through Athona
- Access to excellent opportunities through Athona Recruitment.
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultants who is available to you throughout the working day.
- You will receive a professional, honest and personable service.
If you are interested in this position or one of the other positions we have available then please get in touch with Carrie, or please forward your recent CV to