Home based Business Development Manager to cover South West of U
Our client, a well-established and forward-thinking service company is looking to recruit a HOME BASED Business Development Manager covering the SOUTH WEST of England.
The salary offered is £50K+pa, plus commission and a car cash allowance of £4,800 pa. Also offer an extensive benefits package including 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, Pension with matched contributions, Healthcare cover with AXA PPP, Childcare vouchers, Holiday purchasing +/- 5 days and more.
Job Summary: To increase the market share and uptake of company services by driving new sales opportunities and developing and qualifying leads within an assigned area. Leading the entire sales cycle from prospecting to the creation of client specific proposals, contract negotiation and closure, the Business Development Manager is responsible for ensuring that targets are met. The focus of this role is on securing relationships that build long-term client revenues and profitability for the company through senior level customer engagement and interaction.
• Demonstrate a structured and targeted approach to business development prospecting primarily in a specified geographic location.
• Devising sales plans and strategies and using consultative selling techniques to develop effective solutions to meet clients’ needs and secure orders based around the services offered by the company.
• Compiling and delivering winning sales presentations and proposals and following up to closure.
• Responding to all sales enquiries and allocated sales leads and following up in a professional, timely and efficient manner.
• Ensure that all commercial controls are adhered to and that risks are identified at an early stage.
• Proactively establish and maintain effective working relationships with all company support teams to deliver a positive experience for all new clients.
• Maintain client data and records in keeping with company protocols and CRM systems.
• Provide MI detailing all sales, financial performance along with regular feedback on end users and competitors.
• Educated to a degree level or equivalent (Desirable)
Key Competencies: • Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Direct Sales/Business Development role, preferably a business to business selling a service or a energy sales role.
• Must possess strong interpersonal communication and negotiation skills to identify opportunities and develop feasible solutions in a timely manner
• Strategic thinker that can interpret the needs of the client and deliver a targeted solution
• Detail oriented with strong organisation and completion skills
• A self starter with the ability to work under own initiative
Work Environment: • Extensive UK travel will be required in this role and as such a full valid driving licence and own transport will be required
Options Resourcing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, we can only contact those who best suit the needs of our clients.