This is an opportunity to work for a well-established local property and development company in Poole. We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic person to join our accounts team. The main duties of the role include:
1. Cash control including downloading bank accounts, banking cheques and manual cash book maintenance.
2. Sales Ledger - producing all sales invoices as required, maintaining the sales ledger and monitoring debtors.
3. Maintaining tenant records.
4. Purchase Ledger - processing supplier invoices, reconciling delivery notes and purchase orders.
5. Making payments to suppliers by BACS and cheque.
6. Helping prepare schedules for annual audit.
We are looking for someone with previous experience in an accounts environment, with good IT skills and knowledge of Excel.
This is a full time role, and our working hours are 9.00am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday. We offer 25 days holiday per annum.