Key Account Manager French speaking
Job Title: Key Account Manager (French speaking)
Location: Poole, Dorset
Salary: Up to £28K basic plus £10K OTE
Are you a target driven sales person with a focus on service and development? Are you a fluent French speaker?
The Key Account Manager is the interface between existing clients and the company's entire service delivery organisation.
You will be responsible for maintaining, identifying, creating and growing business opportunities within the nominated clients, by developing relationships at all levels from senior management down to operational staff, understanding and addressing their business challenges and opportunities.
The Key Account Manager is responsible for ensuring our client delivers excellent levels of customer satisfaction. It is significant that customers' needs are prioritised and delivered at all times within the set budgets of each customer.
You will be an excellent communicator both written and verbally in English and French who is target driven with a results orientated approach. You must be self-motivated with the ability to work under your own initiative and under pressure. Systems wise you should be confident with all Microsoft office products and knowledge of Filemaker would be preferable but not essential.
A Valid UK driving licence is essential! Applicants must also be fluent in French to a native level.
- To achieve personal sales targets and grow revenue and profit in line with agreed targets.
- To ensure sufficient opportunities exist in the pipeline to meet the sales budget.
- To provide a rolling intake & revenue forecasts for new and existing business.
- To act as the first point of contact for customers after the sales agreement has been signed.
- Providing quotations for ATM Parts and ATM Service (ATM Sale, Refurbishment, IMAC, Part Repair, training) enquiries.
- Manage customer tenders and RFPs.
- Process orders through to delivery.
- Regular communication, visits and up-selling within the nominated customers.
- Produce routine statistical reports for customers according to individual customer requirements and within the agreed time scales.
- To provide progress reports for specified customers in accordance with customer requirements.
- Generate positive business relationships with customers to ensure that they return to the company on their next order.
- Key contact for customer escalations.
- Ensure the operations and sales team are up to speed on the status of all live customer accounts.
- Communicate 'Account Intelligence' through to sales team about customer purchases and activates.
- To assist in the development of marketing material and follow up on company mail shots and marketing campaigns.
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: http://equal-opportunities/