OPEN DAY THURSDAY 13TH JULY BETWEEN 10AM - 6PM. This is your opportunity to fast-track registration! Read more below!
We’re looking for a bubbly and hands-on Concierge to be situated at a high-end development in South East London.
As Concierge you will be responsible for the day-to-day operation of the Concierge desk, ensuring you create a positive first impression and providing superior levels of customer service that meets the development & its resident’s needs and expectations.
- To inspect, on a daily basis, all internal areas of the private residential buildings and report any defects, security or health and safety concerns to the Property Manager
- To enter all relevant comments/details in the concierge log
- To liaise with the estate security team on all security matters
- To receive and keep safe registered mail and deliveries for residents
- To deal with all general telephone enquiries and log messages
First and foremost, we’re looking for someone with enthusiasm and the ability to form positive relationships with and between residents and our client.
You will be looking for an opportunity to potentially undertake further training as required and be able to grasp an in-depth working knowledge of the Development.
What’s more, you will have experience of working in a high-end customer service environment with a proven track record of successfully handling complaints.
You will also:
- Be professional and courteous at all times, with experience of dealing with the general public in sensitive situations
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have a basic knowledge of building maintenance systems
- Have a working knowledge of Health and Safety requirements and legislation
- Have a proven track record of dealing with contractors
Working Hours:4on 4off 0700-1900
*Due to the large number of applications received we are unable to respond to every applicant. We apologise in advance.*
Come to our Open Day Thursday 13th July between 10am - 6pm. This is your opportunity to fast-track registration! We have lots of different roles available all over London, whether you are looking for a permanent or a temporary position.
Roles we are recruiting for NOW
There is no need to book an appointment, all you need to do is drop in, bring your passport (and other relevant documents) and your up-to-date CV.
Meet us at Swan House 37-39 High Holborn WC1V 6AA!