OPEN DAY THURSDAY 13TH JULY BETWEEN 10AM - 6PM. This is your opportunity to fast-track registration! Read more below!
Are you a polished Porter able to provide a 5* service?
Are you a natural at making people smile?
Does a luxury development in South West London sound like somewhere you’d like to work?
Then we have a an amazing opportunity for you, read on!
Our client is currently seeking a Live-in Porter to join their team at a luxury building in South West London.
Ensuring that the highest levels of customer care and service are maintained at all times is our client’s top priority.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Greet residents and guests to the hotel, opening and closing doors
- Help residents to and from taxis with bags and call the lift if necessary
- Reception duties: recording the names and times for all persons entering and leaving the premises, calling cabs for residents if requested, signing for parcels/courier deliveries and entering details into daily log book
- Assist with basic maintenance issues, e.g. checking common parts for light-bulbs/tubes that have failed and reporting any defects/problems
- Clean up any rubbish or mess that occurs, collecting rubbish bags from outside of flats
- Liaise with maintenance workers, keeping a note in the daily log book of maintenance work carried out
- Monitor the CCTV screens and general security of the building
- Log health and safety information
Who you are:
As this is a front of house role, you will be extremely friendly, with exceptionally strong interpersonal skills. You’ll be enthusiastic, committed and keen to demonstrate initiative!
You will also:
- Have previous experience in a similar position
- Have outstanding skills in customer service
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Be well-presented and courteous
Working hours: 5 days out of 7
If you are truly customer focused and want to be part of a lovely team, apply for this position immediately!
* Unfortunately, due to the large number of applications received we are unable to respond to every applicant. We apologise in advance. *
Come to our Open Day Thursday 13th July between 10am - 6pm. This is your opportunity to fast-track registration! We have lots of different roles available all over London, whether you are looking for a permanent or a temporary position.
Roles we are recruiting for NOW
There is no need to book an appointment, all you need to do is drop in, bring your passport (and other relevant documents) and your up-to-date CV.
Meet us at Swan House 37-39 High Holborn WC1V 6AA !