Porter - Luxury Apartments
OPEN DAY THURSDAY 13TH JULY BETWEEN 10AM - 6PM. This is your opportunity to fast-track registration! Read more below!
We're looking for a Porter to work within a prestigious residential development based in London W2. This position is primarily customer focused and is to provide a welcoming, courteous and polite reception facility to all residents with some caretaking and maintenance duties.
- Meet and greet the residents, answer enquiries by telephone or callers to the desk. Assist the residents, guests and visitors with job tasks and individual requests to be dealt with efficiently whilst maintaining reception cover
- Take out the rubbish bags each morning
- Answering porter call bells, lift alarms and telephone efficiently
- Cleaning of the porter rooms/toilet facilities.
- Reporting any defects, mechanical failures, complaints or incidents to the managing agent
- Ensure that the highest levels of customer care and service are maintained at all times. Deal effectively with complaints, take the correct action and remain courteous at all times
- Maintain a clean and smart appearance at all times, wearing either the staff uniform or a suit
- Ensure effective security of residents and the building at all times including manning any CCTV and aid the smooth running of car parking facilities
- Check and screen all visitors and guests and any contractor staff, ensuring they have permission to be present in the building. Report any suspicious/unusual behaviour, calling the police if necessary
- Correct reporting of any security/Health & Safety issues, incidents and complaints. Taking appropriate action in the event of an emergency.
- Responsible for all deliveries to main reception desk, receiving and safekeeping of all parcels/registered mail. Correct issuing of all parcels/registered mail with a record which must be signed by residents. Notifying residents of any deliveries to arrange collection from the front desk
- Issuing of keys only to correct personnel/residents whilst recording at all times the signing in and out of keys
- Responsible for the site fire and emergency procedures policy and ensure that relevant preventative measures are undertaken
- Pro-actively deal with any maintenance and cleaning problems identified within the estate and regularly carry out site inspections to identify any problems
- Be able to give a clear and concise handover at the end of the shift, highlighting any events that have occurred and forthcoming events
- Have experience in a customer facing role
- Be used to delivering superb customer service
- Be extremely well presented with excellent spoken English
- Common sense and good manners are crucial
Working Hours: Monday to Friday either 6am-2pm or 2pm-10pm
*Due to the large number of applications received we are unable to respond to every applicant. We apologise in advance*
Come to our Open Day Thursday 13th July between 10am - 6pm. This is your opportunity to fast-track registration! We have lots of different roles available all over London, whether you are looking for a permanent or a temporary position.
Roles we are recruiting for NOW
There is no need to book an appointment, all you need to do is drop in, bring your passport (and other relevant documents) and your up-to-date CV.
Meet us at Swan House 37-39 High Holborn WC1V 6AA!