Hot new Night Manager opportunity in West London
up to £21k, benefits
Total Staff Hospitality are privileged to announce that our client, a Luxury Hotel operator, is seeking an experienced Night Manager for their 4 Star property in West London
Located in an upscale area of West London, this smart, luxury hotel has a 194 rooms, a destination restaurant, lounge bar and busy functions.
You must have experience in a 4 or 5 star property, and responsibilities will include:
- completing the night audit function.
- overseeing security of the building between 22.00 and 08.30
- being the first point of contact for guests throughout the night and ensuring they receive excellent customer service at all times
- Training, developing and coaching a team of 4
- being constantly aware of availability of the hotel and maximising revenues through effective selling of the hotel bedrooms
- ensuring that all fire and safety procedures are followed implicitly at all times.
- ensuring a smooth handover with the Duty Manager and the Front Office team.
With a minimum of 2 years front office experience in a 4 or 5 star hotel, you will have a knowledge of night audit procedures, excellent IT skills, with a working knowledge of PMS systems ideally Opera & Micros
I am looking for an organised individual who can work with systems & procedures & ensure attention to detail at all times
You will be a natural leader and good team player with the ability to train and motivate others, so must have previous supervisory experience, good communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to influence when necessary
In essence, I am looking for someone who will drive the standards of this luxury property
Working on a 5 out of 7 rota basis, a salary of up to £21k, depending on experience, is offered
If you have the relevant experience and would like to chat about this role, please call Ray Barlow on