Boutique Store Manager - Luxury Fashion
This classic, luxury fashion brand with c100 stores & concessions in London, Paris, New York, Russia and the Far-East is looking for a Store Manager for one of their Boutique stores in the Notting Hill area.
The overall accountability of this role here is to deliver the financial results, and manage a team through inspirational leadership, setting and cascading clear goals & objections whilst being an ambassador for the brand. The tole requires a creative individual who is known for their local networking and building relationship with businesses, clients & customers in the local area.
Other responsibilities include -
- Accountable for delivering the day to day management of the store.
- Creating a clientelling business that drives future sales and ATV's
- Working to make sure a high standard of VM is achieved at all times.
- Defines the service and sales strategy for the department as part of the short & long-term strategy.
- Increase store profitability through close management of store expenditure and controllable costs including your payroll budget.
- Achieve all KPI's set by the business to include but not limited to, Sales; ATV; UPT; Stock loss & EBITDA.
- Recruitment, development & training team members and have a proactive succession plan in place.
To be successful in the role-
- You must be operating at an Store, Deputy or Floor management single site experience.
- You must have managed a minimum turnover of up to 7million within luxury fashion.
- You must have managed through a management team have led a team of between 10 - 15 people.
- You must have clientelling experience - Great communication and networking skills to build professional relationships to support the advancement of the store.
- Experience in driving the KPIs of Profit, Payroll budget, Inventory integrity, Loyalty card business & Customer Experience
- Demonstrate effective leadership to inspire and nurture a high performing team by flexing style as appropriate
- You must be a proactive & results driven individual who demonstrates initiative and commercial creativity - Strong leadership skills, who can demonstrate the ability to inspire a team and maintain high motivation levels at all times and at all levels .
- You must be seen as a brand ambassador who is well presented & impeccable attention to detail where you are driving all customer and guest experience feedback and scores.
With this experience in place you will not only be rewarded with an excellent salary and earning potential bonus potential, generous discount & holiday days. This is an international brand that recognises and rewards success but still has a family feel where you have true accountability and work for a brand that you would be proud to work within.
If you believe you have the correct skills and fit for this position please apply & forward your CV quoting Q103305.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.