Technical Support Manager
Transition Partners are pleased to be recruiting for one of our very well established clients based in the North West. We are looking for an individual with IT Application Support experience to join a dynamic and ambitious support team working within an exciting field as a there new Technical Support Engineer.
The role is to lead a team of Technical Analysts to ensure activities are planned and carried out while maintaining and exceeding the agreed level of service.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Managing and coaching team members through recognising weaknesses and utilising strengths of team members and colleagues.
- Own personal development plans and help with other team members’ development plans
- Internal Stakeholder Management and working awareness of team objectives and KPI’s
- Peer and senior client level management
- Lead and participate in change request process
- Take ownership of continuous service improvement
Role Specific Competencies:
- Experience working within IT applications support
- ITIL foundation certificate
- Proven experience of leading a team and line management
- Problem solving and analytical skills
If the role is of interest, please do not hesitate and apply today!!