Production Manager (Corporate Events) - Event Management
Our client is a leading production company based in London.
The primary function of this role is to build and manage production led corporate events from concept to completion, alongside managing existing accounts/clients and approaching new clients. You will also be responsible for dealing with new enquiries, creating bespoke proposals and managing projects. The role requires an equal measure of sales and client management. Production managers drive and execute a variety of events from initial enquiry through to delivery on the day. You will be joining a creative team of 5 Production Managers and 3 designers who will work alongside you to deliver over 400 events a year varying in size and scale. In some of London’s iconic events venues working together with cutting edge media companies and high-profile performers.
• 3-5 Years proven experience running a variety of production events.
• Excellent client facing and account management skills
• Broad knowledge and experience of production disciplines, sound, lighting, video, rigging transport, logistics, staging, health and safety.
• Proficient in AutoCAD or similar technical drawing software
• Ability to hit the ground running and work under pressure during peak seasons.
• Manage multiple events simultaneously, from budget to delivery
• Ability to produce creative briefs & sales pitches
• Passionate about providing high-quality production and fulfilling client’s expectations.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Attend client meetings and site visits
• Produce quotes, CAD plans and proposals
• Write up RAMS and event safety management plans
• Manage event logistics; booking scheduling kit, crew, transportation
• Managing and reporting on budget
• Overseeing events on site
• Be proactive and Upsell across all departments
• Attend networking events and new business meetings
• Actively pursue new business
• Produce and attend pitches QUALIFICATIONS (DESIRABLE):
• Safety - have a basic understanding of our legal obligations towards health and safety and the roles of all duty holders under CDM2015
• First Aid