Chef de Partie Luxury Country Hotel Keynsham, Near Bristol £21k
Our client is a superb award winning Hotel near Keynsham, Bristol who are recruiting a Chef de Partie with experience of working with fresh food. You will be a Chef de Partie working with the finest, freshest ingredients to produce food of the highest standard.
* Working on all sections of the kitchen except Pastry
* Assisting the Head Chef and Sous Chef.
* Using fresh ingredients to produce meals for a modern British menu
* Opportunity for Career Progression
* Already a Chef de Partie looking for a new challenge in a 1-2 AA rosette level kitchen
* Experience of working with fresh food and college qualification
* Capable and able to work unsupervised
Salary & Benefits
Salary £21k including service charge
Live in Accommodation off site
28 days holiday
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send Daniel Boyle your CV now. Gateway work closely with hotels, restaurants and Gastro Pubs many with accolades and awards.
In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. ONLY candidates living and working in the UK can be considered. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required as part of the process.