Property Maintenance Coordinator - Old Street
Our client is a dynamic and modern shared accommodation provider with over 170 house-shares and 1000 rooms in London, who provides great value, convenient terms and well managed house-shares occupied exclusively by young professionals.
The role includes searching for investments opportunities in property auctions and platforms; visiting the properties to access potential to renovate or design to maximize space. You will need to be able to visualize, and think of creative ways to (if possible) renovate or use partitioning to add/change rooms.
The ideal candidate would have skills that include:
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Keen interest and an eye for interior building design
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to discuss and negotiate changes
- Insight into the practical side of property
- Basic is competitive from £18,000 - £30,000 and is really dependent on experience. It is negotiable and between £1,500 - £2,500 monthly salary for the right person
- Commission provided
- Based in Old Street, Monday to Friday
- Fun and dynamic working environment
The ideal candidate will have the knowledge of engineering, building regulations and planning. Experience in architectural or design would be beneficial.