Senior Fire Alarm Engineer
A fantastic opportunity has come up for a Senior Fire Alarm Engineers based to in/around Essex and East/ South East/ North East London to service Fire Alarm Systems and lead the Service team.
Fire Company dealing with Detection, Protection and Suppression systems seeks a engineer to join their company and work alongside their medium sized friendly team. The company looking for the Senior Fire Alarm Engineer is a BAFE certified and LPS Accredited company and a major player in the fire industry. Due to lots of new work are looking to expand their team with a qualified Senior Fire Alarm Engineers to lead the service team and work on Commercial and Domestic sites such as John Lewis, Waitrose and more.
- Excellent working environment
- £30 - 32k Basic salary as a Fire Alarm Engineer
- Variable and available overtime and call out rota (1:6)
- Work Essex and East London area
- Further Training to commission systems
- Progress on in the Company (if wanted)
- Company Vehicle - Van
- Area: Anywhere in the areas such as Essex, Romford, Dartford, Brentwood, Chelmsford, Southend-on-Sea, Ilford, Stratford, East London, Surrey, Croydon, - Titles such as: Senior Fire Alarm Engineer (with service), Senior Service Engineer (with Fire experience), Senior Fire Service Technician, Senior Fire Alarm Service Engineer, Senior Fire Systems Engineer, Senior Engineer or similar
If you are a Senior Fire Alarm Engineer with Service skills or qualifications to Service Fire Alarm Systems please apply with CV or call A.S.A.P to improve your career.
Robert Gillings - Fire & Security Careers
We help clients fill & Candidates find - Install, Service, Commissioning, Project Manager, Designers or Managers in Fire and Security, Fire Detection/ Fire Alarms, Fire Protection/ Sprinkler. Electronic Security/ CCTV, Access Control, Intruder Alarms, Integrated Security across the UK.
We act as an employment agency, specialist since 2001, apply with confidence.