Marketing Data Analyst
Marketing Data Analyst
London (Westminster) or Coventry (Surveyor Court)
GBP 25,000 - GBP 32,000
Our client, the world's leading professional body for qualifications and standards in land, property, infrastructure and construction is looking for a Marketing Data Analyst to join their existing team.
This role is also available from their Coventry office. Please be advised, they are moving their operations to new premises in Birmingham City Centre during November/December 2017. All candidates must be willing to relocate.
About the role:
- Develop a framework for analysing and reporting on campaign activity to help their Commercial achieve their financial targets.
- Support the production of marketing reports across commercial products and develop reporting automation and visualisation capabilities.
- Measure and report on marketing return on investment by bringing data to life with visual and interactive reports/presentations
- Producing and applying statistical/marketing modelling for decision making within marketing.
Key Achievements and Responsibilities:
- Working with the Marketing & Digital teams to understand their priorities & business challenges and deliver analysis and actionable insight to support these areas and build future strategy.
- Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Identify areas to increase efficiency and automation of processes
- Produce and track key performance indicators
- Develop and support reporting processes
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Design and carry out surveys and analyse survey data
- Manipulate, analyse and interpret complex data sets relating to their business objectives
- Prepare reports for internal and external audiences using business analytics reporting tools
- Create data dashboards, graphs and visualisations
- Mine and analyse large datasets, draw valid inferences and present them successfully to management using a reporting tool
- Work with Head of Marketing and their Directors to prioritise business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills and creative ability, to make data interesting for people who aren't experts
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Knowledge of data modelling, data cleansing, and data enrichment techniques
- Google Analytics, SEO, keyword analysis, web analytics
- The ability to carry out data quality control, validation and linkage
- Experience of statistical methodologies and data analysis techniques
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics desirable
By applying for this role, your details will be sent to Ortolan People, who are acting as consultants for the hiring company. Ortolan People are engaged to provide recruitment support in processing applications. We will endeavour to respond to all applicants within three working days. Occasionally for roles with a very high volume of applicants, this may not be possible.