OPEN DAY THURSDAY 13TH JULY BETWEEN 10AM - 6PM. This is your opportunity to fast-track registration! Read more below!
Do you have experience in a similar role?
Are you a bubbly person with fantastic customer service skills?
We are looking for a Concierge for a fabulous residential development in North London. This role requires someone who can provide exceptional customer service and to be considered will have experience in 5* hotels / residential buildings.
- Greet all visitors to the Estate and assist with their queries
- Assist the occupiers of the flats with baggage/parcels etc.
- Ensure all general telephone enquiries are dealt with and any messages logged
- Receive and keep safe registered mail and deliveries for residents
- Supervise any keys which may be held; ensuring that they are correctly logged in and out
- Perform porterage services and inspect on a daily basis all common areas and report any defects, security or health and safety concerns to the Head Porter if necessary
- Enter into the day book any relevant comments and details with regards to the signing in and out of all contractors and service personnel
- Ensure that any incident or accidents are logged appropriately
You will have a passion for delivering first-class service and enjoy taking ownership of operations. You’ll have excellent communication skills and be confident at resolving residents queries. You’ll be looking for an opportunity to develop and work as part of a brilliant team.
- Experience in a similar role
- Good telephone manner
- Professional, courteous and well presented
Working Hours: 8am to 8pm on a 4 day on 4 day off rota
Light tomorrow with today, apply now!
Come to our Open Day Thursday 13th July between 10am - 6pm. This is your opportunity to fast-track registration! We have lots of different roles available all over London, whether you are looking for a permanent or a temporary position.
Roles we are recruiting for NOW
There is no need to book an appointment, all you need to do is drop in, bring your passport (and other relevant documents) and your up-to-date CV.
Meet us at Swan House 37-39 High Holborn WC1V 6AA !