HOTEL CORPORATE SALES MANAGER - LONDON
HOTEL CORPORATE SALES MANAGER – LONDON
International travel involved
£35k + bonus and benefits
Role: Proactive Sales Manager / Business Development Manager
Are you from a Hotel, Conference or Corporate Sales background?
Are you currently in a pro-active / Business development role
Do you have a little black book of contacts?
PROFILE OF THE POSITION
You must be a self-starter, self-motivated individual that thrives in achieving results.
Our client is looking for a Corporate Sales Manager / Business Development Manager to support the Sales team at the hotel and help the hotel continue to be at the top of Corporate travel list.
You will be in charge to present the property to the decision makers, negotiate contracts and get on the RFS on behalf of the venue.
You will act as an Ambassador to the Hotel and represent them to National and International company and trade shows.
You must be self-motivated and a self-starter.
In a larger scope you will have the guidance and support from the Director of Sales and Business Development Director and be a part of a team of 8 people.
- Proven track record within a corporate sales environment
- Driven towards maximising sales and meeting departmental budgets
- Ability to build strong rapport with client and adapt to changes quickly
- Energetic, passionate and unpretentious individual who likes to think outside the box
- Functions best in a fast-paced environment, like challenges and gets stuff done
- Ability to connect with people and bring relations and work to the next level
- Personality: fun to be around, good manners, genuine, smart, professional
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Efficient in using Microsoft office and computer applications
- Attention to detail
WORK RELATED EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 2 to 3 years experience within a Business Development / Senior Sales role in a Hotel or conference venue