Payments & Operations Assistant
This opportunity will see you work with a leading provider of international payment services and risk management solutions. Delivering innovative solutions designed to mitigate FX exposure and deliver business solutions efficiently and effectively. You will have an integral role in the UK Operations team completing daily processing and settlements for their global client base.
- Timely recognition of incoming funds
- Accurately processing deals including beneficiary creation and validation of outbound settlements across all currency categories
- Support the timely release of all outbound funds from all delivery channels
- Transaction support & minimising any client/ beneficiary disruption
- Create & Maintain banking partner relationships
- Ad-hoc project support
You will need to be articulate, confident and can display a clear level of intelligence to be successful, effectively in the role. We are looking for a result driven individual who is highly motivated with outstanding interpersonal skills and possesses the aptitude to work under their own initiative to strict deadlines and targets. Your communication skills both written and verbal will need to be of the highest calibre.
- Previous Operations/ Payments experience within banking or FX broking
- SWIFT banking system, payment processing and payment investigation experience
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and work independently under tight deadlines
- Team player with exceptional interpersonal skills
Why should you apply?
You will join one of our established FX payment providers that will give you ongoing support & career development, with clear defined incentives to ensure you prosper.
- Up to £25,000 salary
- Ongoing training plan
- Contributory pension (After agreed period)
- Private Healthcare (After agreed period)
- Gym memberships
A fully FCA regulated Foreign Exchange brokerage, based in London, recognised in The Sunday Times top 100 best small companies to work for list. With access to over 130 major and local market currencies and a range of products offering both our corporate and private clients a strategic efficient approach to international trading, treasury and risk management. A company that has grown progressively to become a recognised market leader, with a reputation for looking after staff by offering a range of benefits and compensation packages. From monthly celebration of success to our annual skiing trip our focus is on harnessing professional talent and maintaining strong client relationships.