£21,000 - Mathematics Graduates - Liverpool - Immediate Starts
- Good starting salary!
- Professional qualifications!
- Fast starts!
Urgent, urgent, urgent!! We have a requirement for 4 or 5 mathematics graduates with a 2:1 or above for several positions across the Merseyside area!!
Looking for Maths graduates keen to put their mathematical know how to good use and get started in challenging yet rewarding career.
Essential person Specification
- An excellent history of personal development and high achievement.
- Strong decision making credentials
- Excellent Numerical skills
- Excellent Verbal Reasoning skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical, organisation and planning skills with ability to prioritise effectively
- Able to work on own initiative & problem solve
- Able to work to deadlines and in a pressurised environment
- Wanting professional qualifications
- A 2:1 degree (at minimum)
- Minimum of 300 UCAS points, or equivalent, gained at one sitting.
Essential IT Skills:
- Advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge and experience including using a wide range of functions and formulas, creating pivot tables and writing macros
- Advanced knowledge and proficiency with VBA and PL/SQL coding
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office application i.e. Word, PowerPoint, Outlook.
If you are interested in this role please contact John Devlin at Agility Resourcing.
Please note due to the large volume of applications we receive for these roles, if we have not contacted you within 7 days then unfortunately your application hasn’t been successful, however we may contact you regarding other roles. We’re sorry we can’t contact you directly but we wish you all the best in your job search.