Key Purpose of Role;
Provide efficent adminsitrative support to the Mercahndising Department adding value to the team and organisation. Ensure products appear in the right store, on websites, at the appropriate time and in the correct quantities. This involves working closely with the buying teams to accurately forecast trends, plan stock levels and monitor performance.
Key Duties and Responsibilities;
- Generating key weekly reports; intake report / line report / best sellers / promotions / markdowns;
- Allocating stock to new and existing stores reacting to sales trends and store requests;
- Keeping track of sales and delivery of key lines into the business (flow line trackers);
- Monitoring departmental sales performance and identifying opportunities / issues to feedback to relevant merchandiser for review;
- Supporting merchandisers on all adhoc tasks and requests, providing full administrative support to the team;
- Maintaining and action relevant tasks relating to the delivery schedule;
- Maintaining and highlighting issues on key database (MEGA);
- Ensuring goods are booked in as planned;
- Creating and action chase reports to ensure suppliers are delivering stock into the business on time;
- Providing full support to the shipping function;
- Chasing and processing shipping documents to ensure goods are cleared, shipped and delivered into the business on time;
- Maintaining good relations with suppliers, shipping personnel and other key external persons to ensure we have stock in the business on time and as planned.
Build and maintain professional working relationships with colleagues, superiors and external partners.
Effectively communicate with Stores and Head Office Departments, complying with internal processes.
Commitment to Equality:
Adhere to the Company’s commitment to equality both in its services and as an employer.
Work with a degree of flexibility required to perform duties in addition to Job Description to meet the needs of the business.