An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious and talented Marketing Manager to join an industry leading SaaS organisation who are revolutionary in providing data analytics and automation software for accountancy firms on a global scale.
- To formulate and execute a coherent global marketing strategy.
- Provide key support to the senior management team (SMT) in delivering the marketing solution required with new product and technological innovations.
- Develop and manage Inflo’s online presence including website and social media accounts.
- Be responsible for the marketing budget, cost control and justification for future investment in specific marketing initiatives
- Analyse and report monthly on sales performance with recommendations for growing business within existing and new territories.
- Responsible for managing the company’s marketing calendar capitalising on key opportunities to best present the brand to target markets.
- Report & analyse offline and online marketing activity including daily, weekly and monthly performance reports. [i.e. Translation of Google Analytics data to SMT identifying and capitalising on trends and browser activities]
Roles & Responsibilities
As Marketing Manager you will be working directly with the SMT in order to be a part of and deliver the companies ambitious growth plans.
You will manage activity across all offline and online platforms, working to the agreed growth plan.
- Management of the company’s marketing activities, setting targets, monitoring performance and scoping out new initiatives to drive traffic and sales growth.
- Create a strategy for acquiring new customers.
- Manage all selling platforms and brand promotion channels.
- Liaise with external agencies to negotiate best value rates for both offline and online advertising
- Create ideas for advertising campaigns.
- Conduct research on advertising trends, competitor activity and ROI.
- Ensure the marketing activities reflects the overall strategy of the company and will enable proportionate and sustainable growth.
- Ability to formulate and execute a coherent marketing strategy.
- High degree of computer literacy and understanding of digital marketing including SEO, digital channels and social media.
- Strong leadership and execution skills competent in producing schedules, working with deadlines and monitoring progress.
- Target-driven, a natural drive to build brand awareness.
- Organised with strong planning and co-ordination skills
An experienced organised marketer with a firm understanding of current technological advancements in digital marketing.
We are looking for creative flair whilst tempered by the ability to effectively prioritise workloads to meet deadlines and key objectives. Attention to detail and accuracy are equally essential attributes along with the ability to communicate effectively with both the SMT and all teams and departments.
- Highly innovative strategic thinker willing to bring new ideas to the table and effectively sell internally and deliver externally.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Evidence of strong internal and external relationship management skills.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise and project manage across different areas of the business. Evidence of implementation of new systems and strategies improving productivity and profit.
- Flexibility and adaptability not fazed by sudden market changes.
- Numerate, accurate with a high level of attention to detail.
- Excellent grammatical and spelling skills.
- Appreciation of the Accountancy / Professional services market place.
- A highly motivated person, who works well in a very fast paced environment.