Automotive Regional Manager - Inspections
Currently working in the Automotive industry but frustrated with a lack of autonomy in your role? Proven track record of driving teams to meet SLA and KPI requirements?
A family-owned, leading UK provider of integrated products and services for the used vehicle industry are keen to hire a motivated, self starter as their Regional Inspections Manager covering Scotland & the North of England.
With more than 100 years’ experience, the Company is responsible for transforming and improving every stage of the vehicle lifecycle. Today, they run 17 UK auction centres as well as offering award-winning digital tools for 'virtual’ sales of cars and commercial vehicles.
Due to rapid growth the Company are hiring a Regional Manager (North) to work within their inspections team.
Some key responsibilities for this role include:
- Manage and oversee all inspection related activity across Scotland & the North of England.
- Provide Management and support to the region by developing plans to deliver inventory solutions strategy and business targets.
- Ensuring operating standards and financial performance of the region is achieved through managing and building a dynamic, high performing and innovative team, who operate best practice and provide excellent customer service and optimum client satisfaction at all times.
- Overall responsibility for Vehicle Inspections ensuring the region is managed effectively, ensuring the administration, inspection, coordination and movements of vehicles meets customer SLA requirements at all times.
- Effectively manage the Vehicle Inspections team and process.
The company are going through a significant period of change and are looking for motivated individuals who will not only be successful in the day to day of the role, but be a major part of developing how the Company do things moving forward.
For the right person the company will offer continued professional development, coaching and a competitive salary and benefits package.