OPEN DAY THURSDAY 13TH JULY BETWEEN 10AM - 6PM. This is your opportunity to fast-track registration! Read more below!
Do you have experience in a high-end hotel or residential block?
Are you outgoing and an excellent communicator?
We are looking for a brilliant Concierge to be the face of a large residential block in South West London
A friendly, polite and courteous manner is vital along with perfect presentation.
You will need to demonstrate good communication skills with all types of people and have a background in the service industry.
- Greet residents and guests. Ensure guests are known to residents
- Administrative tasks such as keeping records of visitors to the block, ordering supplies, etc.
- Arrange services for residents, e.g. make reservations, hail cabs, etc.
- Take deliveries, log them and get them to residents
- Monitor contractors working within the common areas. Take appropriate action to notify residents and protect the communal areas
- Provide direction. Assist residents with knowledge of the local area
- Help to resolve housekeeping and maintenance issues
- Ensure CCTV cameras are monitored where possible
- Similar experience in a service industry, ideally high-end hotel/residential building
- Proactive and able to resolve problems efficiently
- Courteous and helpful with a good telephone manner
- Discrete and honest
Don't put off until tomorrow what you can do today, apply now!
2on: 0800-1600. 2on: 1530-2300, 2 off
*Due to the large number of applications received we are unable to respond to every applicant. We apologise in advance.*
Come to our Open Day Thursday 13th July between 10am - 6pm. This is your opportunity to fast-track registration! We have lots of different roles available all over London, whether you are looking for a permanent or a temporary position.
Roles we are recruiting for NOW
There is no need to book an appointment, all you need to do is drop in, bring your passport (and other relevant documents) and your up-to-date CV.
Meet us at Swan House 37-39 High Holborn WC1V 6AA!