Our Client is one of the highest ranking law firms in the world. Their purpose built offices are on the edge of the City. They offer challenging and rewarding careers as well as competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits packages.
Outline of role
The purpose of the role is to provide financial and management information to the firm as part of the finance team. Working to tight deadlines, whilst maintaining an exceptionally high standard in all aspects of the role. This role involves working as part of a team, communicating with partners and stakeholders.
The Finance department comprises of 51 individuals across 6 separate teams, this role will be joining the Financial Accounting team of 4. This Financial Accountant role will report into the Financial Controller and have wider interactions with rest of the Finance department.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Ability to build strong business relationships with internal clients and the resilience to deal with demanding individuals
- A confident, proactive individual prepared to take a hands-on approach to managing their workload using their own initiative
- Comfortable accepting instructions and guidance from different angles
- Ability to work well in a team but comfortable working on own initiative
- Excellent excel skills and a good working knowledge of other Microsoft Office Packages (e.g.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, written, spoken and presentational
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to multi-task, keep calm under pressure and work to tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and good use of grammar
- Demonstrates professionalism in all dealings
- Experience of working in a diverse team whilst fostering an inclusive team culture
- High level of professionalism and integrity; displays the highest standard of professional ethics
Day to day duties
- Assisting in the preparation of the monthly finance report for Board
- Producing and analysing profitability reports for
- Partners on an adhoc basis
- Preparing schedules for year-end Partnership accounts and audit
- Annual preparation of subsidiary company accounts
- Preparing monthly figures for the Brussels office
- Partnering with managers across the firm and assisting with the budget process
- Provide support to Financial Controller and others in the Finance Team
Please email your up to date CV stating your current salary, notice period & salary sought
Our aim is to respond to all successful applications within 5 days. If you haven't been contacted
within 5 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held further but we
positively encourage you to apply for any other positions that you may see in the future.
We apologise that we cannot contact everybody in person but thank you in advance for your
Adept Recruitment Ltd encourages applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds.
Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability
to work in the UK. Adept Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment
& an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment
Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003.
Adept Recruitment is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its