High Net Work Team Leader
The High Net Worth Team Leader will play a pivotal role in managing a team of client managers, admin assistants and new business executives.
Working for a global financial services organisation, the purpose of the role is to ensure growth in revenue by developing new and retaining existing business.
As a High Net Worth Team Leader you will secure a highly competitive employment package that includes:
- highly competitive salary and benefits package
- based in a desirable location - close to great transport links and central to Cardiff City Centre
- you will be provided with a clear progression pathway, for those wishing to progress, develop and learn
- full package and benefits will be provided during the application process
You will require the following knowledge and experience in the high net worth insurance sector:
- to lead the team of HNW client managers you will require in-depth, technical knowledge of working within the high net worth insurance sector
- you will be able to recognise other High Net Worth providers
- you will have experience of working with household insurance premiums of over £2000
- you with have a proven background managing a team and will have been responsible for completing 1-2-1's, manage performance related issues
- ensure team perform to KPI's
If you would like to discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail then please call Emma on , please also send your application by clicking apply now. You can also send your cv once reviewed you will be contacted by telephone.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit to find out what you could become.