Domestic Gas Engineer
Domestic Gas Engineer required for a Breakdown role with a well respected manufacturer. Permanent role. If you live within the SE London, BR or DA postcode areas your patch will be within 1 and a quarter hours from your home. Basic salary can rise to £41,350. You will receive full door to door.
This company is known for their good communication, products and working environment. They will provide full product training.
Future career progression may include on and off the tools opportunities.
Year 1 basic up to £34210
Year 2 basic up to £39330
Year 3 basic up to £41350 based on your performance
THE ROLE - Domestic Gas Engineer
* Service, fault finding and repair of wall mounted and floor standing domestic gas boilers.
* Domestic customers including private homes and social housing
THE PERSON - Domestic Gas Engineer
* ACS qualification
* Have a minimum of 2 years experience working within the domestic sector
THE PACKAGE - Domestic Gas Engineer
* Transit van with personal usage
* Van holds 98% of your required stock and is restocked for you daily
* 25 days holiday + 8 days Bank Holiday
* Pension - Company will match contributions up to 8%
* Opportunities to develop your career and work for a supportive and progressive company
LOCATION - Domestic Gas Engineer
Candidates can live within London, Dartford and Bromley area