To maximise the sale of mortgages and Life products through delivery of personal sales results ensuring regulatory and compliant standards.
The requirement is for a proactive and organised individual who will be able to carry out tasks through to a successful conclusion.
My client is a well known and recognised Estate Agents with over 50 branches. They have recently taken Mortgages in house and are now looking to hire a Mortgages Advisor for some of their branches.
- Mortgage, Non-investment Insurance (Life) and General Insurance Product Sales
- Adherence to all compliance requirements
- Administration in accordance with Company policy & procedure.
- Provision of high level of customer service
- Maintain knowledge of products, legislation & selling rules.
- Develop relationships with Managers to ensure continuing commitment to the Financial Services Director.
- Ensure that up-to-date and appropriate literature and sales aids are appropriated and available in offices
- Carry out remedial action where Compliance Audit and Regulated Complaints Reports identify problems to prevent recurrence.
- Demonstrate product generic and system knowledge and sales skills to ensure maximum contribution to the business
- A proven successful mortgage advice track record
- To be fully CeMap qualified
- To be self motivated
- To be a team player
- To be a great communicator with both clients and colleagues alike
High level training and development also provides the opportunity for the successful candidate's career to progress further within the organisation.
As a successful candidate you will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary of up to £40,000 and uncapped commission.
A competitive pension scheme, private medical insurance, health care, several flexible company benefits and incentives for high sellers.