Year 4 Teacher NQT
A primary school in Camden requires a full-time Year 4 class teacher for September 2017. Classrooms have been noted to be stimulating and inspiring, with pupils taking responsibility for their own learning and actively promoting the inclusion of peers. Staff are united in promoting teaching and learning, and parents are highly supportive of the school. This is an incredibly rewarding work-place for any class teacher.
The school aims to provide pupils with the highest quality, well-rounded education essential to help them to develop their full uniqueness and potential. Their intellectual, physical, spiritual, moral, social and emotional needs are all carefully nurtured within a culture of tolerance where diversity is welcomed.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have recent experience teaching in a UK primary school
- Be a creative classroom practitioner who can make learning and teaching effective and fun
- Be able to plan, prepare and deliver engaging and effective lessons that progress pupils
NQTs are welcome to apply.
To apply, send us your CV now.
In order to register with Trust Education, it is essential that you fulfil the following requirements:
- You have experience working with children in the last 2 years
- You can provide 2 recent references from those who know your work with children
- You hold the right to work in the UK
- You have a DBS or are willing to complete one
Trust Education offers competitive rates of pay, additional bonuses, a chance to works in top London schools, and continuous professional development. We pride ourselves on our personal service and support. We have an abundance of work and are always looking for new teachers across all age groups and subject areas.