Fire Alarm Engineer
Corporate Fire Alarm Service and Faults Engineer - Earn up to £57,000 + Great progression/ promotion examples + Get BUPA and Tax Free Company Car
The company are sociable and hold events so all engineers can get together, promote engineers as have great growth and open vacancies, offer excellent benefits such as healthcare and train all staff to be better Fire Alarm engineers. Fire Alarm specialist company who deal with Major Blue Chip Clients with Headquarters and large Office sites.
Recruiting a Great Fire Alarm Service Engineer who can Fault find Addressable Fire Panels and use laptop as will be working on larger Fire alarm systems.
· Experience of Fire Alarm service work in major sites would be an advantage as many sites will be multipanel Addressable Fire Alarm systems.
· You would be experienced in 'Fault finding' (not just smoke poling and maintenance work.
· You must live in the UK and have UK Fire Alarm servicing experience (Applicants outside the UK and without relevant experience will not be considered, though applicants will be replied to)
· £57000 is what top engineers are earning!!!! with Overtime, Standby and Call out
· Competitive Salary - regular Salary Reviews
· Tax Free company Car (Low emissions)
· Only 1:6 Call Out
· Further Courses on Fire Systems such as Edwards and Notifier Fire Panels
Looking for great Fire Alarm Service Engineers, Fault fining Fire Alarm engineers, Service and Commissioning Engineers, Fire Engineers, Fire alarm systems engineers, Fire and Security Engineers or Integrated security engineers in M25/ South East or London (Surrey, Kent, Essex, London, Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Middlesex) commutable to London.
** CONTACT US
Call Steven Eley - Fire and Security Careers if you are a Fire Alarm Service Engineer (in theSouth East or M25 area)
We are a Fire and Security Engineer specialist permanent Recruitment agency.