Recruitment and Admissions Manager
Help us Transform the way the World does Business
We're searching for a Recruitment and Admissions Manager with the passion and personality needed to nurture talent, build lasting relationships and identify top talent to join London Business School.
Support the Success of the London Business School
As the Recruitment and Admissions Manager, you'll use your resourcefulness, proactivity and experience to recruit a steady stream of quality candidates for our Early Career Programmes intake. You'll build relationships, run events, review, interview, and support recruitment operations, making sure every student has the opportunity they deserve, and that good talent lands on their feet:
* Review, interview and select applicants
* Manage the objectives for the Asia-Pacific region
* Manage and develop applications and admissions processes
* Coordinate, plan and deliver conversion events
* Build relationships with alumni interviewers across programmes, coordinating interviews with Asia-Pacific region
* Assist with the operational processes of recruitment, from delivering materials to maintaining up to date candidate information, supporting the operational needs of candidates' and the team
Share our Knowledge
We generate research and ideas that have a real, lasting influence on people, businesses and markets around the world. To do that, we have to make sure we've got the people, tools and infrastructure to share our thinking globally. In this role, you'll have the opportunity to use your interpersonal and organisational skills to make a real difference to the London Business School, our students and alumni, and the businesses we work with.
Who We Are Looking For
* Educated to degree level or equivalent
* Experience working in a professional customer services environment
* Strong communication and relationship-building skills
* Excellent organisational and time-management skills
* IT literate and competent with databases and spreadsheets
* Attentive to detail and dedicated to quality
Be Part of an International Network
We're a global institution: 94% of our students and 86% of our faculty members are international. Together, we're changing the way the world does business. Based in London's Regent's Park, this is an opportunity to work at the heart of Europe's digital capital - and in one of the world's most important financial, entrepreneurial and cultural centres.
Why London Business School?
Our vision is to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. This can only be achieved through our people; with 93% of our staff saying they are proud to work here and being consistently ranked among the best in the world for our MBA, global Executive MBA and Masters in Finance programmes you will have an opportunity to be part of this journey.
Benefits We Offer
As an employee at London Business School you will enjoy a generous holiday entitlement, on site swimming pool, sauna and gym, automatic enrolment to the Universities Superannuation Scheme (a defined benefit workplace pension scheme) and season ticket loan facility. There is also a wide range of professional development opportunities to support your career path. Our full list of employee benefits can be accessed here.
Location: Regent's Park, London