Store Manager - (High-end retailer)
Are you craving a new and exciting challenge which comes with heaps of future opportunities?
Would you like to be part of an exciting new team at a brand new store in Poole and join our Sofa Workshop family?
Can you lead a confident and target driven team?
Can you inspire others to go above and beyond for our customers?
Yes, great… before you press the button to apply please make sure you are the following:
-Passionate for bespoke luxury products
- Competitive with a proven record for achieving success in KPI’s and Sales through others
- Have a proven track record in Management
- A role model who consistently delivers an amazing customer experience
- Strong communication, negotiation and persuasion skills
- Significant experience in a retail environment with management responsibility
- Motivational leadership abilities in order to drive store success
- Possess a natural ability to coach best in class customer experiences
Store Managers at Sofa Workshop thrive on delivering superior customer service, exceeding targets and our mission of making the world a more comfortable place.
You will be responsible for:
- Demonstrating significant leadership qualities in a customer facing environment,
- Accountability for the commercial performance of the store and achieving KPI’s,
- Delivering and inspire outstanding customer service and passion for our products,
- Develop staff by providing feedback to ensure that there is a positive brand experience for the customer and that the team have excellent product knowledge,
- Maintaining the highest standards in terms of merchandise displays,
- Build an effective team environment,
- Manage the vision and mission of Sofa Workshop within the store,
And we can offer in return ….. Uncapped earnings potential, excellent company benefits, generous staff discounts and excellent management and sales training. As our company grows, there will be the need to grow and develop our employees internally, so further opportunities could be just around the corner!
Due to the high volume of interest that we receive, it is not possible for us to reply to all applicants. Therefore, if you have not received a response from us within 4 weeks, please assume that unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.