Sales Manager - Furniture
My client is the UK's market leading commercial furniture specialist. They provide a fully integrated range of services and solutions including the specification, supply and installation of office and outdoor furniture as well as a package of complementary services.
They are currently seeking a Sales Manager - Furniture to join their successful & dynamic team in London. You will be responsible for front end sales and running projects to closure with a key focus on driving sales. You will liaise with clients across all disciplines and departments to ensure all requirements are covered and manage client requests end to end.
What you will do:
- Contribute to overall sales strategy
- Front end sales, being able to lead & influence the client and be credible and trusted with decision making, internally & externally.
- Run projects with a key focus on driving sales
- Liaise with clients across all disciplines & departments to ensure all requirements are covered.
- Manage client requests end to end
- Pro-Active Sales role.
- Work within Sales Team to develop own opportunities
- Support the Sales team with market knowledge and use the CRM system to develop agreed sales strategies
What you’ll have:
- Proven experience managing commercial furniture projects
- An understanding of the commercial parameters
- The ability to make commercial decisions independently
- A minimum 3-years Industry Experience
- The ability to manage clients at all levels
A network of established client and professional contacts is advantageous.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the market leader within its industry. Working within a dynamic environment, you will make a massive impact within a business committed to driving the success of its sales strategy and enjoy the rewards in career development that success in this post will inevitably bring.
My client is offering a competitive salary, pension, PMI, life & disability insurance. In addition to this is a good commission structure along with a mobile, laptop and expenses account. You will also receive 25 days annual leave plus a future training needs plan.
If you feel you have the outstanding qualities required in this role and are keen to take on a new challenge please apply now.
Keywords | Furniture | Sales | Business Development Furniture | Design & Build |