High Net Worth Client Manager
As a High Net Worth Client Manager working for a Global Financial Services organisation you will be responsible for managing effective client relationships within the 'high net worth' insurance sector.
You will immediately be able to recognise other High Net Worth providers and will have experience of working with household insurance premiums of over £2000. As a High Net Worth Client Manager you will be customer centric have excellent technical insurance knowledge and have strong commercial acumen. If you have exposure to working within fine art insurance or estates insurance this would also be useful.
As a High Net Worth Client Manager you will secure a highly competitive employment package that includes:
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package
- based in a highly desirable location - close to great transport links and central to Cardiff City Centre
- you will be provided with a clear progression pathway, for those wishing to progress, develop and learn
- full package and benefits will be provided during the application process
Your key accountabilities will include:
- informing and providing advice to clients of suitable products, providing quotations and placing cover
- negotiating renewals considering available markets
- investigate and question as to ascertain further opportunities to satisfy clients insurance needs
- growing the client worth under management
- retain agreed proportion of clients
- cross selling and identify new business opportunities
Ideally you will have a Cert CII however this a preference and this will not affect your application. The experience within the High Net Worth insurance sector and a good understanding of compliance and FCA regulations is essential.
Knowledge and Experience
- you will have very strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- you will be highly organised and have strong analytical skills
- you will require experience of negotiating with insurers and have effective negotiating skills
- you will have a proven background working within the household insurance and preferably dealing with High Net Worth Insurers
If you would like to discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail then please call Emma on , please also send your application by clicking apply now. You can also send your cv once reviewed you will be contacted by telephone.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit to find out what you could become.