Key Account Director
Research that illuminates
You strive to grow and promote your business daily, interacting with and influencing key decision makers in your market to provide insightful answers to questions on their brands and products. Your relationship building skills are superb, and your ability to identify opportunities to introduce new products and services comes naturally.
At Lightspeed, our research data illuminates. It provides clarity, reveals information and empowers brands and marketers to make sound decisions. A trusted global partner for digital data collection, our expertise, sampling methodologies and innovative technologies provide a deep understanding of consumer opinions and behaviours. Join us and you’ll be part of 30,000 colleagues and 12 world leading research, data and insight brands at Kantar. At the heart of WPP, our unique consumer insight inspires clients to flourish in an extraordinary world.
KEY OUTCOMES STATEMENT:
- Becoming an expert in your vertical market, either Market Research Agencies, Media/PR Agencies, or Enterprise/eCommerce businesses
- Winning new business to build your client portfolio from scratch, and identifying new development opportunities in existing clients
- Adding value to your clients by encouraging innovative brand thinking
- Increasing your clients brand awareness, brand preference, and preference score, by utilising Lightspeeds unique product offerings
- Becoming self-sufficient for your own portfolio, building personal account growth plans, representing Lightspeed in the field (presenting complex information), and building solid client relationships
- Experience developing and managing large client relationships
- Working a business development role within the service industry on big-ticket deals, or within an eCommerce, Enterprise or market research business
- Writing and owning full account strategy plans
- Strong understanding of Market Research and its various benefits to clients
- Familiar with value based pricing
- Degree educated
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. To apply for a career that’s out of the ordinary, please submit your CV