Afternoon Concierge - High End Modern development
OPEN DAY THURSDAY 13TH JULY BETWEEN 10AM - 6PM. This is your opportunity to fast-track registration! Read more below!
Afternoon Concierge - High End Modern Development
Salary: £22,000 -£25,000
Location: Southwark area, London
Hours: Monday to Friday 3pm-11pm
A Concierge is required to work within a prestigious and funky development in the Southwark area. This position is primarily customer focused, and the Concierge must meet and greet all visitors to reception with a helpful attitude. A background in working at 5* hotels or residential developments is essential.
The concierge is the face of the building and a representation of the service levels expected. You will report to a head concierge on site.
There is vibrant dynamic to this building so someone who is keen and service driven is ideal.
- The Concierge is to meet and greet the residents, answer enquiries by telephone or callers to the desk. Assist the residents, guests and visitors with job tasks and individual requests to be dealt with efficiently whilst maintaining reception cover.
- The Concierge must ensure that the highest levels of customer care and service are maintained at all times. The Day Concierge must deal effectively with complaints, take the correct action and remain courteous at all times.
- The successful candidate must maintain a clean and smart appearance at all times, wearing either the staff uniform or a suit.
- Ensure effective security of residents and the building at all times including manning any CCTV and aid the smooth running of car parking facilities.
- The Concierge should check and screen all visitors and guests and any contractor staff, ensuring they have permission to be present in the building. Report any suspicious/unusual behaviour, calling the police if necessary.
- Correct reporting of any security/Health & Safety issues, incidents and complaints. Taking appropriate action in the event of an emergency.
- Responsibility for all deliveries to main reception desk, receiving and safekeeping of all parcels/registered mail. Correct issuing of all parcels/registered mail with a record which must be signed by residents. Notify residents of any deliveries to arrange collection from the front desk.
- Issuing of keys only to correct personnel/residents whilst recording at all times the signing in and out of keys.
- Whilst on shift the Concierge is responsible for the site fire and emergency procedures policy and ensuring that relevant preventative measures are undertaken.
- Pro-actively deal with any maintenance and cleaning problems identified within the development and regularly carry out site inspections to identify any problems.
- Assist the House Manager/Directors with any other reasonable duties as requested.
- Be able to give a clear and concise handover at the end of the shift, highlighting any events that have occurred and forthcoming events.
*Due to the large number of applications received we are unable to respond to every applicant*
Come to our Open Day Thursday 13th July between 10am - 6pm. This is your opportunity to fast-track registration! We have lots of different roles available all over London, whether you are looking for a permanent or a temporary position.
Roles we are recruiting for NOW
There is no need to book an appointment, all you need to do is drop in, bring your passport (and other relevant documents) and your up-to-date CV.
Meet us at Swan House 37-39 High Holborn WC1V 6AA!