Management Accountant job opportunity for a successful property business in South East London. Circa £33k
Your new company
You will be working as a Management Accountant within a wider team reporting to the Financial Controller. You will be providing accurate reporting and management of company accounts. You will use your technical and commercial knowledge while assisting with month end forecasting ensuring it is completed with accuracy.
- Produce month end profit and loss reports
- Produce the monthly Board packs.
- Forecasting of month end cash accurately
- Preparation of WIP, Debtors and Creditors summary schedules
- Complete the draft for monthly accounts reviewed by the Financial Controller
- Project cost reconciliations production and review
- Assisting with preparation of the annual budget.
- Prepare VAT returns
- Tax reconciliation preparation for appropriate accounts
- Undertake other projects and analysis on an ad hoc basis.
- Produce Heating Accounting and Void Accounts recs on a monthly basis to track and review with the Operations team.
What you'll need to succeed
You must have a 2.1 or above graduate average. You should be studying towards a qualification CIMA preferred with a desire for progression. You should have 2 years account management experience. You will require Business Partnering skills with a strong ability to communicate to colleagues.You will need to be able to discuss improvements and identify errors while visiting other sites within the business.
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary in a rewarding team. You will have a study support plan and will join a growing and progression based role.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.