A global leading health business is looking to recruit an ACA/ACCA qualified candidate to join its finance function.
You will be responsible for working within a team that manages the Statutory Reporting process and provides a technical centre of excellence to finance colleagues across the business.
The role will have a particular focus on supporting a step change improvement in reporting and processes as well as working with the Financial Reporting Manager and the Senior Accountants in:
- Preparation of the Group's consolidated statutory accounts for Full Year and Half Year;
- Coordination and production of the Group's Annual Report;
- Gathering, managing and monitoring the integrity of the management and financial data used for all reporting to the Group and UK regulated entity Boards including management accounts, forecasts and the three year plan;
- Ensuring Financial Accounting throughout the Group, complies with the latest accounting guidance and promote best practice;
- Report writing to the Group's Board, Audit Committee and Sub-Committee's bringing to their attention key accounting issues, areas of judgement and technical developments;
- Provide advice and guidance to facilitate the accounting for complex commercial transactions; and
- Effecting improvements in financial reporting processes;
- Assisting with finance systems development to support efficient consolidation and reporting;
There is a change to own numerous projects and to business partner with the business units. You will be ACA/ACCA qualified, most likely to be in practice looking for your move into industry. IFRS and group consolidations experience is vital. The business is renowned for its health and wellbeing and its career development.