Lift Repair Engineer
Job Title: Lift Repairs Engineer
Salary: £30,000-35,000 + Benefits
Alecto Recruitment are currently working for a Multinational Lift company looking to add a Lift Repair Engineer to their team to cover their local area in London.
One of the largest most historic Lift companies in the UK, as well as one of the most prominent manufacturers in the Lift industry of modern times. Our client revolutionised the Lift industry and if it wasn't for their innovation spanning over more than 100 years the industry may not be the same as it is today! They have some of the most notable Lift installations/customers in the UK and are looking for an Experienced Lift Repair Engineer to join their team of renowned Engineers!
- Lift installation experience is a must! - 3 years min
- Clean UK Driving License
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Be prepared to travel
- NVQ level 3 or above
- Needs a total 5 or more years working across the Lift Industry
- Fantastic Technical knowledge of Lift equipment
- Lift Manufacturer training
- Excellent customer service skills
- Competitive salary £30,000-35,000 (DOE)
- Company Van
- Mobile phone and Tablet
- On-going Manufacturer training
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension Contribution
- Company rewards/benefit scheme
If you believe you can fulfil this position then do not hesitate to apply today.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Chris Williams, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit