Finance Business Partner
I am currently recruiting for a Finance Business Partner for a large media business. You must be immediately available or on 1 week notice.
- Working with the Corporate Functions budget holders providing financial insight to enable informed decision making through understanding and communicating key drivers of profitability on current operations and proposed initiatives
- Oversee delivery of high quality monthly management accounts and reporting, providing interpretation of financial analysis to enable business areas to make key decisions and achieve targets.
- Identification of actions to drive financial opportunities and mitigate risks
- Work with business leaders to financially model scenarios to understand short, medium and long-term resource requirements and impact on profit
- Construction and presentation of forecasts and budgets by category of spend and team for current and future years
- Working with the central finance teams to ensure accurate accounting and reporting of corporate functions costs
- Development of equitable recharging models and subsequent recharge allocations
- Provide financial input into business cases and investment proposals for business initiatives
- Identify and drive operational improvement through analysis of financial plans, management information and performance
- Provide a wide range of on-going and ad-hoc financial support including input on commercial, financial, legal and other issues.
- Qualified accountant (ACMA, ACA, CPA, CA)
- Commerce / business partnering experience required
- Financial analysis & planning experience required
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
For immediate consideration please apply asap.