Biology Teacher - PGCE Trainee
Are you a Biology Graduate keen to pursue a career in Education?
Would you like to gain your PGCE while being paid to work full time as a Trainee Biology Teacher?
Then Premier Pathways could be the ideal route in to teaching for you!
Premier Pathways is an exciting new teacher training programme for exceptional graduates that is fully paid throughout the 2 years of the programme.
Begin the programme as a Trainee Biology Teacher at an outstanding secondary school in Ealing and you will receive training and support over the 2 years to become a confident, fully qualified teacher.
***Trainee Biology Teacher post available September 2017
***£15,000 p.a. training salary
***2-year school-based Teacher Training Programme
***Gain Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and a PGCE from the University of Buckingham
***Brand new blended learning programme from the nation’s leading ITE providers
***Dedicated participant support team and in-school mentoring
***Regular peer networking opportunities
***No experience required
Requirements for the Trainee Biology Teacher:
• To have the drive to become an ‘Outstanding’ Biology Teacher.
• To have the commitment to the programme and your pupils.
• To be a high calibre graduate with a 2.2 degree or better.
About Premier Pathways:
The Trainee Biology Teacher will undertake a two-year Teacher Training Course in conjunction with the University of Buckingham. The course will be broken up as follows:
• The first two terms will be in a classroom support role to give you an understanding of the school and experience in class.
• The final term will include a minimum of a 50% teaching timetable.
• The second year will see the successful Trainee Biology Teacher teaching an 80% timetable.
Throughout the Course:
• The course will see the Trainee Biology Teacher undertaking a combination of online study, mentor observations, university observations, 3 residential study sessions and a 3 week second placement.
Do not miss out on this Trainee Biology Teacher position in Ealing! Click 'Apply Now' and send your CV and covering letter to Richard Pentecost at EduStaff!