Motor Insurance Client Manager
As a Motor Insurance Client Manager working for a Global Financial Services organisation you will be responsible for growing revenue by developing new and retaining existing business; focusing upon efficient acquisition, retention and satisfaction of clients.
You will have a good knowledge of working within the Motor/Personal Lines insurance sector.
As a Motor Insurance Client Manager you will secure a highly competitive employment package that includes:
- highly competitive salary and benefits package
- excellent working hours and environment
- based in a highly desirable location - close to great transport links and central to Cardiff City Centre
- you will be provided with a clear progression pathway, for those wishing to progress, develop and learn
- full package and benefits will be provided during the application process
Your key client servicing accountabilites will include:
- growing the client net worth under management
- understand the clients requirements and ascertain further opportunities
- negotiate renewals considering available markets
- inform clients of products, producing quotations and placing cover
- contact all sales leads within agreed time scales
- convert agreed proportion of leads
- retain an agreed proportion of business
Knowledge and Experience
- you will be dynamic and customer centric
- you will have very strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- you will be highly organised and have good analytical skills
- you will require experience of negotiating with insurers and have effective negotiating skills
If you would like to discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail then please call Emma on , please also send your application by clicking apply now. You can also send your cv once reviewed you will be contacted by telephone.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit to find out what you could become.